Search This Blog

11.08.2011

the intro


So I guess this is the part where I introduce myself, tell you my name, where I'm from, and the reason for this blog. To keep my anonymity, I won't tell you alllll the details, just in case you're like a stalker or something haha (half kidding), but what I will tell you is that I'm a New York City girl, born and raised (if you couldn't already tell from the pictures above, shame on you!). As for this blog, I consider it my own personal photo diary...that just happens to be public. I think blogs are fascinating because they are  a continually evolving form of art and thoughts. Also, while I'm off living my life and being me, like many people I tend to forget all those special little details, so the photos I take help immortalize those moments in my life and allow me to look back at them and relive them over and over again. So here's to you New York, you and all your little details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment