Search This Blog

12.27.2011

worse than you think

 
  
So you may be thinking that this post is reeeally different/random from my usual travel-centric posts but the reason why I actually started this blog is because I love fashion. And while I absolutely love women's fashion, I'm doubly impressed when I come across male editorials that I appreciate, both stylistically and photographically. Above are a few shots taken by Korean photographer Kim Hyeon-seong. There's a sense of mystery within these photos, and I definitely think it captures the title for the series. It's also what I like best in clothes; simple, sparse, sexy, and slightly deconstructed.


These last two shots are ads for 'ALO' eyewear for 'OhBoy!', a South Korean magazine. I love the clean yet slightly nerdy but oddly edgy styling and the unexpected combination of denim and corduroy (or is that felt?!).

No comments:

Post a Comment