Search This Blog

12.29.2011

sofia coppola x louis vuitton


I don't think I'll ever get over Sofia Coppola's collection for Louis Vuitton. First of all, Sofia = epitome of cool. Total girl crush. Forget Alexa Chung and all those other bright, young, twenty-something year olds (minus Vanessa Traina of course cause she is the fashion god of everything awesome/chic/stylish). But I mean when your best friend is fashion juggernaut slash genius Marc Jacobs, your coolness is practically cemented, right? To some, well actually most, these bags/clutches have a style that is considered "understated", bordering on plain, but it's beauty (and it's luxury) lies in its very simplicity and functionality. The neutral colors, which aren't necessarily always black, it's travel-friendly size, it's over the shoulder messenger bag strap, it's classic structured shape makes it one of the most perfect bags ever. I also love that when you look at it, it doesn't automatically scream "DESIGNER!" and I think that's what fashion means to me. Yes, Coppola's done it again. And don't even get me started on Virgin Suicides..

sources: louisvuittoncn.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment